#BarackTology: Millennials rank the top Obama scandals
Students on the campus of George Mason University picked the NSA collection of data, the president’s lie that “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it,” and the IRS targeting of conservatives as the top Obama scandals in a parody bracket released Friday.
Campus Reform asked students to fill out a scandal-based bracket ranging from Benghazi and Fast and Furious to the IRS targeting of conservatives and the NSA’s collection of data.
“It’s pretty incredible actually, I didn't realize how many scandals were going on,” said one student.
Another millennial advanced the IRS scandal because “that’s probably how [Obama] got into office.”
Watch the hilarious #BarackTology video here
What scandal do you advance?
Tweet us with your picks @CampusReform, #BarackTology
1. Obama bypasses congress, delays Obamacare #Bypass
2. Fast and Furious #F&F
3. IRS targeting of conservatives #IRS
4. Botched rollout of HealthCare.gov #RolloutFail
5. Department of Justice spying on reporters #Spy
6. “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it” #Promise
7. NSA collection of data #NSA
8. What Difference Does It Make #Benghazi
Follow the author of this article on Twitter @CalebBonham