- Take Action
- Reformer's Blog
- Campus Training
- Publicity Resources
- Activism Resources
- Advice for Student Leaders
- Manuals and Writings
- Programs and Services
- Legal Organizations
- In-State Policy Organizations
- Biased Textbooks
- Politically Neutral Occupy Technology
- Live Webcasts
- Activism Grants
- Resources for Student Leaders
- Conservative Heroes
CampusReform.org Usage Rules
In addition to hosting CampusReform.org, the Leadership Institute (LI) maintains accounts and profiles on numerous social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Linkedin, Digg, Flickr and YouTube. LI's comment policy remains the same across all platforms that allow user-generated material and comments.
The Leadership Institute encourages members to engage on these sites and share activities, questions, and thoughts. However, comments that do not follow the Leadership Institute's Usage Rules will not be accepted.
Member comments, blog posts, events, photos, text book reviews, professor ratings, or other user-generated materials represent the thoughts and opinions of the individual publishing those materials and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or endorsement of the Leadership Institute, CampusReform.org, or any LI staff members. LI reserves the right to remove any comments or materials without prior notice.
The Leadership Institute is a non-profit, non-partisan 501(c)3 educational foundation. The Institute does not endorse, support, or oppose candidates or proposed legislation. The Institute has an open admissions policy for all training programs and CampusReform.org.
CampusReform.org is designed to encourage discussion on topics related to ideas, issues, politics, campuses, and student activism that promotes conservative values. While using CampusReform.org, you agree to follow CampusReform.org Usage Rules.
You agree to:
1. Respect other users - please do not threaten, abuse, intimidate, or harass other members.
2. Use CampusReform.org for non-commercial activities. Posting entries solely to promote your own commercial ventures is not allowed.
You agree not to:
1. Use profanity or offensive language.
2. Post any content or provide links to any content that endorses or opposes a particular political party or candidate for office.
3. Post any private information on a user without his or her express consent.
4. Post any content to CampusReform.org that is unlawful, racist, libelous, defamatory, or obscene.
5. Post any content to CampusReform.org that infringes any third-party's intellectual property or other rights.
6. Use CampusReform.org for any unlawful purpose, or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with CampusReform.org any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
7. Use CampusReform.org for advertisements, chain letters, "spamming," survey solicitations, junk mail, or solicitations.
8. Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
9. Imply that the Leadership Institute endorses any of your statements or positions.
10. Transmit any harmful or disruptive code or other malicious materials (such as viruses, worms or web bugs) through or to CampusReform.org, or otherwise "hack" or deface any portion of CampusReform.org or the Leadership Institute.
11. You acknowledge that the Leadership Institute has the right, but not the obligation, to modify or remove, any submissions that violates the Usage Rules.
You agree that the Leadership Institute, in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of CampusReform.org or any part thereof, at any time and for any reason, including if the Leadership Institute believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the spirit of the Usage Rules. Further, you agree that the Leadership Institute will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to CampusReform.org.