VIDEO: Campus Reform's most impactful stories of 2013
2013 was a big year for Campus Reform, let's take a quick look back. Here are the top 10 most impactful Campus Reform stories of 2013.
10. Modesto Junior College banned students from handing out constitutions, on Constitution Day. This video was sent to us by a student activist looking to shed light on the hurdles he faced distributing the constitution on campus. Read the article here.
Update: After a student lawsuit, Modesto Junior College removed their free speech zone.
9. University of Tennessee cuts state funding for $20,000 “sex week” featuring lesbian bondage expert. Read the article here.
8. Police say liberal student activist threatened herself with rape in Facebook hoax, framed conservatives. Read the article here.
7. University of Buffalo Instructor arrested for cursing out pro-life display. Watch the video here.
6. Actor Danny Glover tells students 2nd Amendment was created to protect slavery. Read the article here. Campus Reform, working alongside campus activists, broke the story and gave a voice to common sense and reason on campus.
5. ‘Stupid and Racist’: Campus Reform captures professor ranting against Republican Party after student whistleblower captures the instructor's hateful rant. Read the article here.
4. University of Kansas Journalism professor says he hopes for murder of NRA members' children. Read the article here.
3. Old 'cheap' Republicans 'raped' America: Video captures award-winning professor's anti-Republican rant. Another student whistle blower came to Campus Reform with footage of a Michigan State writing professor bashing conservatives, Republicans, and Ann Romney. Read the article here.
2. College suspends professor for allegedly attempting to force students to vote for Obama. Read the article here.
1. Students at a historically black college complain Obamacare has left them uninsured after the university cites the high cost of Obamacare in canceling students' health plans. Read the article here and watch the viral video here.
Follow the author of this article on Twitter @CalebBonham