- Take Action
- Reformer's Blog
- Campus Training
- Publicity Resources
- Activism Resources
- Advice for Student Leaders
- Manuals and Writings
- Programs and Services
- Legal Organizations
- In-State Policy Organizations
- Biased Textbooks
- Politically Neutral Occupy Technology
- Live Webcasts
- Activism Grants
- Journalism Grants
- Resources for Student Leaders
- Conservative Heroes
The American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family, and Property (TFP) has a Student Action wing that travels around the country promoting traditional one man-one woman marriage.
These TFP student activists often visit college campuses, peacefully holding positive pro-marriage signs and banners. The reaction they get from many same-sex "marriage" supporters is absolutely despicable, cruel, and intolerant.
Over the course of several TFP demonstrations at various places across the country, same-sex "marriage" supporters have physically assaulted, pepper sprayed, sprayed with pesticide and Coke, hit with thrown beer bottles, and spit on TFP student activists. They have also ripped TFP banners and stolen and burned TFP fliers. All this is in addition to the vicious verbal abuse.
TFP just recently released a video compilation of all these incidents. Watch the dramatic video below!
"That empty slogan about tolerance comes crashing down after you see how TFP volunteers were criminally assaulted by same-sex 'marriage' advocates," said TFP Student Action Director John Ritchie.
"But despite these attacks, TFP Student Action volunteers are upbeat, and planning more campaigns in defense of marriage. We like to be on the front lines," said Ritchie.
Are you tired of the attacks on traditional marriage too? Does your university push a radical, harmful sexual agenda on campus? Fight back!
- Demand a Center for Chastity, Marriage, and True Love on campus in order to demand the abolition of Women's and GLBTQ centers (or to establish balance, fairness, viewpoint-neutrality, and real diversity).
- Use legal threats and action to oppose funding inequality and unfairness. You can legally challenge mandatory student fees being funneled to opposition groups and institutions on campus. Also, denying the funding requests of political and religious groups is unconstitutional at public universities.
- Start or join a chapter of The Anscombe Society or other pro-marriage group on campus and on CampusReform.org. You owe it to your values to organize and effectively combat the advocacy of values contrary to your own by professors, administrators, and other students. Once you've created the group, blog about your activities to spread the word about your group, create a permanent record of your efforts, and enhance your impact on campus.
- Host a conservative speaker. These events are a great way to garner publicity for your message and educate everyone about your views. Coordinate with other campuses to create a speaking tour. I highly recommend Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse of the Ruth Institute for the topics of marriage and sexuality.
- Report leftist bias and abuse. Click here for a list of 47 different types of bias and abuse, and determine which are occuring at your school.
Contact your Regional Field Coordinator for more advice and assistance.
CampusReform.org is a project of the non-profit Leadership Institute. Please consider supporting our efforts.
Share your comment